Saturday, July 28, 2012

A little about me and this new blog.

As an entrepreneur at heart, I decided to open my own law office. Since then, I have been able to practice in many areas of the law. Here is a short list of some of the things I've helped clients with:

  • Filing patent applications
  • Filing, defending, and enforcing trademarks
  • Filing copyrights and providing counsel for disputes
  • Planning and forming businesses
  • Business negotiations and contracts
  • Real estate negotiations, contracts, and transactions
  • Estate planning (ranging from small estates to multi-million dollar estates that require tax planning)
  • Probate
  • Various types of litigation (both plaintiff and defense representation)
I have started this blog with the purpose of helping people understand more about the law. For example, I plan on discussing what the garage inventor (small inventor) needs to know about the recent America Invents Act and how it changes U.S. patent law. As another example, Federal estate taxation is going to change this upcoming year (2013), so I plan on discussing the changes that Congress will implement and how they impact estate planning. 
As time goes, I hope this blog will become a useful resource for people from all walks-of-life. 
If you enjoy this blog and it's posts, please share it through your social media accounts.

And as always, if you have a question about the law, please don't hesitate to contact me for a free consultation: (435) 634-8854 or www.gurrlaw.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will appear. Please do not submit any confidential information.